Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 7, 2008

Kitaro người nghệ sĩ tài danh Nhật Bản .... tuyệt vời các bạn nghe thử

Kitaro composed the soundtrack of the Oliver Stone film Heaven and Earth.



His famous soundtrack for the NHK series "Silk Road" which brought him the international attention.



Inspired by the R&B music of Otis Redding, Kitaro taught himself how to play guitar. He says of teaching himself, "I never had education in music, I just learned to trust my ears and my feelings." He gives credit for his creations to a power beyond himself. "This music is not from my mind," he said. "It is from heaven, going through my body and out my fingers through composing. Sometimes I wonder. I never practice. I don't read or write music, but my fingers move. I wonder, 'Who's song is this?' I write my songs, but they are not my songs."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Cám ơn các bạn đã nhắn tin. (Thanks for dropping me a line. THIS WEB SITE HAS BEEN CLOSED SINCE 2013.)


Visitor Map